Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

multiple lines in Nav bar button possible???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple lines in Nav bar button possible???

Hello fellow website designers,

I am trying to find a way to put more than 1 line into a Navbar button.
    I have enlarged the original size of a gif and placed it into the navbar directory. This gif will be used for multiple buttons on the page each with different multi line text in them.
    Does anyone know a way to put multiple lines in a Nav bar button???

Re: multiple lines in Nav bar button possible???

This is not possible using the BV nav buttons.

However- you could produce each button in photoshop with the appropriate text that you desire and then place them on the page and link them. That would be the only way I know how to do that.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

You can also do it using css navigation - if you set the properties correctly - but that's not buttons.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
        You can also do it using css navigation - if you set the properties correctly - but that's not buttons.
        Not quite right, is it??

Unless you have a pretty fair hand at writing script in CSS style, you would not understand the process is more like HTML coding than simply clicking a few "properties" boxes in Blue Voda.......and in fact, writing in CSS you can create "buttons" that appear and perform just as preferred.

Again, it is the result of a defined script writing style that is completely versatile (and actually "easier" to learn than HTML) and quickly becoming the new standard of the internet and Search.

Comment

Working...
        X