Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iframe problem

Hi!

I have been using Bluevoda and have published a couple of websites. I have usually found most of the answers I needed on these forums. However today I am truly stuck. I need help.

The site I need help for is http://www.eecalc.com. Only the index and a few other pages have been published.

I have five thumbnail pictures and an iframe on my homepage. The thumbnail pictures are all .jpg files. The linked larger images (.jpg) have been uploaded to my site using Blue FTP. I have linked the thumbnail to their larger images. In the iframe I have given the url link to the first image which I want to appear as default. In the target field I have given the name of the iframe. However when I click on the thumbnail the images open in the same window but not in the iframe. I really need help. Anyhelp will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jolie
    www.eehomework.com

Re: Iframe problem

The problem is very simple: you have named the Iframe "Screenshot " : Attention: you have a BLANK space after the last character. The link from the thumbnails is "Screenshot" without blank space. Since the target doesn't exist because of this difference in the naming, the pics open in a new window. Just eliminate the space from the Iframe name, and you will be ok. Save, republish, and refresh.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dear Naval Design,

Thanks very much. I have spent hours over this. By the way you have been greatly helpful to me in the past too. I really appreciate your help here. Happy new year and may you continue the good work.

Jolie

Comment

You are very welcome. Happy New Year to you too.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X