Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Domain name

Hi all,

I had a domain name that I wanted to use that is now parked, but reading Q&A I realize that I have 60 days of it just setting there. I bought a new domainfromVoda Host so how do I regi this one so I can use it right away.

Thaks
    Sharon Chajin

Re: New Domain name

The 60 days refers to if you want to transfer it to be registered with a different company. Like say you registed www.yoursite.com with godaddy, and then you want to transfer it to yahoo, you would have to wait 60 days after registering with godaddy to move it to yahoo. But if you want to use it, it only takes about 24-48 hours for it to resolve, meaning isp all over the world will recognize that your domain points to the ip of the server your site is on.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: New Domain name

Originally posted by SChajin
      Hi all,

I had a domain name that I wanted to use that is now parked, but reading Q&A I realize that I have 60 days of it just setting there. I bought a new domainfromVoda Host so how do I regi this one so I can use it right away.

Thaks
      If you have a Vodahost account, login in Vodahost Domains and point your domain to the Vodahost Servers. Your site will available in 48 - 72 hours time. Watch the tutorials as to how this is done
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X