www.pricelessfilms.com

However, the stats do not show up.

Did I place the
    Google Analytics in the wrong place?

Thanks to All!!

Tom

Re: Google Analytics Not Showing Up

Where did you place it?

You should place it between head tags by right clicking just off your website area in the builder, clicking on 'Page HTML and place it in there.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Ramsey, im actually in the same boat my analytics not giving me any info for my site,
      i right clicked on page
      click on page HTML and i placed the code they gave me in "end of body" as requested in the tutorials. Any suggestions
      PAm
      Were not there yet but were getting there!!!
      Mobile hairdresser Mullingar Westmeath

Comment

Place the code 'between head tags'
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Will do, must check out the tutorials cause im full sure that's where i seen the vid of how to add the Analytics.
          Hey ramsey what do you get if you cross a cow, a Ram and a Kid....................... The Milky Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kidd,He He He He He He He

Comment

Originally posted by hairs.pam View Post
            Will do, must check out the tutorials cause im full sure that's where i seen the vid of how to add the Analytics.
            Hey ramsey what do you get if you cross a cow, a Ram and a Kid....................... The Milky Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kidd,He He He He He He He
            LOL very good!

Well, It's been ages since I put the code into a site, but I checked a site I know works in Analytics and that's where I have it placed so give it a try. Don't foget it may take a while for Google to pick up on it.

Comment

Yeah il give it a few hours and see what happens, Thanks for your help again, i have it placed in the correct place now and republished again so we'll see what happens,
              Thanks Pam

Comment

Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                X