No Save Option-Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Save Option-Suggestion

Reading that many with special photos are concerned about theft/saving by viewer. Thought I'd pass this along opposed to the no-right click...

Do a mouse-over for your pic and use a blank solid background or a text message saying Sorry about that (? or whatever verbiage) so when you put your hand/cursor over the pic to save it, it mouses over to 'nothing'...impossible to save the picture!

Not the solution to all pictures, but if needing this cure for special photographic work, it may work...
    http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Re: No Save Option-Suggestion

Originally posted by nksiefert
    Reading that many with special photos are concerned about theft/saving by viewer. Thought I'd pass this along opposed to the no-right click...

Do a mouse-over for your pic and use a blank solid background or a text message saying Sorry about that (? or whatever verbiage) so when you put your hand/cursor over the pic to save it, it mouses over to 'nothing'...impossible to save the picture!

Not the solution to all pictures, but if needing this cure for special photographic work, it may work...
    Cool!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It cannot prevent stealing i'm afraid. It is enough to view the source code of the page, and then, having spotted the image title, they can download it directly from your site.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well, for the amateur I would suppose it's ok. This would require someone like yourself to know this. I wouldn't know how to get the source code. I'd give up and move on...
        Thank you.

Comment

In IE just click View, HTML, and it's there...
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Uh...ok. Never knew that :( I do now...

Comment

Working...
            X