• Show
Clear All

• where can i find this?

my domain is www.movillive.com
    tempelate ID*2616
    this is free templete .
    i want to install it
    installation process needs
    !-Install a clean version of the osCommerce Milestone 2.2 Release (OSC 2.2MS2)

where can find this Release?

Re: where can i find this?

Try googling oscommerce or go to oscommerce.com and look for downloads.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: where can i find this?

osCommerce version 2.2 "Milestone" was released in August 2006, and has already been replaced many times over: the current stable version (not Beta) available to download free is Online Merchant v2.2rc2a, which you can manually install in your VodaHost account with just a few steps.

Usually Templates will note the minimum version of the system you intend to install over, this preserving the written-in functionality of the template itself: if installed over an earlier version, most likely things like the navigation/Menu system will not work, or possibly the tansaction monitors, etc.

You need to follow the instructiuons that come with each tmeplate to the letter for predicatble results. If yo need help with your template, refer to the resource that provided it to you. Similarly, you will need to refer to the osCommerce Support Community (see link in my signature below) to find the answers to the challenges your version's installation may present.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X