PDA

View Full Version : Mouse over- picture change

Andy128
02-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Greetings-
I have seen on other web sites where there is a picture and when you move the mouse over it- the picture changes. How does one do this?
Andy help would be appreciated.

Andy

Girlonthehill
02-13-2006, 09:46 PM
It's a button in BlueVoda - looks like an image with a hand and finger ponting on it - when you hover it says 'rollover' (lefthand side menubar). You use it just like when you insert an image. Then you double click and there is a space to add the rollover image. If you get stuck - just come back.

Andy128
02-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Thanks- that did the trick.

Andy

sueruser
02-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi to everyone,
I have used the Roll-over button but when placing the mouse over, I cannot get the rollover image to be any bigger than the original one. Can anyone suggest what I need to do, as the whole idea, is for the viewers to do a rollover on a thumbnail, and then view the larger image.
If it won't work because there is not enough space, can I have it appear floating, like a pop-up, but not, as they are so often blocked?
Or if anyone else has other suggestions, please feel free to respond.

Many thanks,
Sue

Girlonthehill
02-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Hi to everyone,
I have used the Roll-over button but when placing the mouse over, I cannot get the rollover image to be any bigger than the original one. Can anyone suggest what I need to do, as the whole idea, is for the viewers to do a rollover on a thumbnail, and then view the larger image.
If it won't work because there is not enough space, can I have it appear floating, like a pop-up, but not, as they are so often blocked?
Or if anyone else has other suggestions, please feel free to respond.

Many thanks,
Sue

I'm not 100% certain but I think rollover images appear as the same size as the original only. It sounds like you need to use the BV gallery feature. It works just as well for one image or for many and you are not limited to how many time you can have it on a page. Check it out here, if you like: www.girlonthehill.co.uk/photogrsphs.html I have a fade set which you probably wouldn't use. Any more questions - just pop back:o)