Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

Does anyone know how to program a link so that it take's you to a certain part off a page eg. half way down the page?
    Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Re: Links

Yep. Use bookmarks.

Insert > Bookmark

Place it where you want the page to show and then on your link to it choose bookmarks instead of a link
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks
      Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Comment

You're Welcome
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Is it possible to do it from a seperate page?
          I can only seem to do it if the link is on the same page as the bookmark.

Comment

I think there is a way, I haven't done it myself.. Do a search for 'Bookmarks' on the forum I am sure I have seen this question answered many times before.

Comment

Working...
            X