Drop Down Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Down Menus

I have many links on my website that I would like to convert into the menu bar as sub menus. Example: under "Home" I would like to add "About Us". I still want to keep the look and position of the current menu bar that I have. Any suggestions on how to do this?

www.ns-concepts.com

Re: Drop Down Menus

Hi deansunshine
    Have you looked into this Tutorial?

Hope that helps Doug

Comment

I viewed the link for the Go menu. I don't think this will help much as I want to keep the same look of my menu buttons. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Don't use the Go menu, use the Menu Bar Icon, you won't get the same effect as what you have at the moment, you will have to change the look if you want this type of navigation.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Here is a sample of a site I am currently re-designing for a client.

If you look at the top navigation bar and scroll along to 'destinations' is this the kind of effect you are looking for? This is done with the menu bar as mentioned above.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I like your sample website you are building. I tried using the menu bar but it looks like all of the words are together. On your site, it looks as though the buttons have a border around them. How did you do this?

Comment

Go into the menu bar properties then > Style and change to 'ThemeGray'

Comment

Working...
              X