Would like a review of my site by those who know lots more than me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like a review of my site by those who know lots more than me

I would deeply appreciate having a critique of my site by those with a lot more experience and knowledge than me.
    Is it clear and easy to navigate?

Thanks
    Ron

Re: Would like a review of my site by those who know lots more than me

Well ... im confused by your layout of your intro text and all that space etc...Id rather see it in paragraph format with bolded emphasis to make it stand out rather than all over the page to figure it out.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi
      I agree with Karen, Great info on your site but its hard to see where the text starts and stop, it needs colour or maybe its own text box, only learning my self thats why i have everthing big bold and readable,
      Best of luck
      Pam
      Were not there yet but were getting there!!!
      Mobile hairdresser Mullingar Westmeath

Comment

I would find this a very confusing and offputting site to read about how to save on my tax bills. You need some serious re-thoughts on your text layout.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Other than those pointed out by the others, your navagation bars are different on every page you should keep them consistant (font and size) also you have to links to the home page on your home page. I think you need to decide a consistant color layout for your site, by changing colors on every page it seems as the sight is disconnected. I would also eliminate the counter, noone uses them any more a they make your site look less professional. Not a bad start though
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you all, or as we say in the south, ya'll, for your time and for sharing of your knowledge with me to help get this site looking professional and easy to read and use.
            I think my first impulse was to do PowerPoint types of layouts which work well on big screens in clases while lecturing but not well on PC screen with readers.
            I have taken your comments and reworked the pages to reflect your great suggestions.
            I would deeply appreciate it if you could spare a few more minutes of valuable time and let me know what you think of the changes and the flow of the revisions.
            Thanks
            Ron

Comment

this is very good free website homepage that your friends can visit any place de are !!

Comment

There is still far too much inconsistency from page to page and I still feel you are trying to squeeze too much into too little space.
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Your banner changes..Is that what you want? Everything seems rather large as well..Maybe make the print a little smaller..A lot of work I see you have put in.

Good Luck
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Ron its a great first attempt.
                    Have to agree that the font is too big and I would like to see one font in one colour. Obviously that will impact on the sites look but humans love to see a human face so could you break up you text with some relevent photos.

Andy
                    Z*****
                    www.z*****.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X