Google lists me at what page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google lists me at what page?

Hi guys, I have myself listed on 2nd page of Google (I learned the secret...hehe), for 2 of my pages. My question is; for my other pages, "is there a path/wording/ or whatever to find out what "page" Google would list me if i were to use others words to search the other pages? I hope the question is understandable.

Example:
    search words: "real truth about bankers", lists on page 2, www.churchofrealtruth.com/IBecom.html and "real truth headlines" list on page 2, www.churchofrealtruth.com.

If I search "real truth" there is no listing because the search words are vague but, how can i find out what "page" my site is listed on Google, if at all, without looking at the 100 pages in the Gooooooooooooooogle next selection?
    any help here will be good.

BTW TY VodaHost you guys got a real good server and bluevoda is very easy to learn......Good job!
    TY
    Sloweatin

Re: Google lists me at what page?

Well it does no good if you have to GUESS at what you optimized for. You should know what keywords/phrase you want to be found for.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I did optimize for Real Truth about bankers. I asked if there is a way to find out what page Google lists my website if you only search "real truth".
      Please respond if you know the answer.

Comment

Yes.. go to google and type in REAL TRUTH and see where u come up. then find yourself in the results.. if you dont see it in the first few pages... then you are WAY back there...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

There are many programs that will check this for you also - one I have used is in the LinkAssistant program. Of course, for the ones I like, such as LA, you have to own the program - it's not free. And most of these programs will only check the top 100 or 500 searches - even they aren't going to look forever :)
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth I apreciate your input I will look into your advice. You understood what I was asking.

Comment

Working...
            X