The waiting time for the search engines to upload indiviudal website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The waiting time for the search engines to upload indiviudal website

Using the free one-time website submission, I submitted my website on 31st Jan 2006 to VodaHost. Until now, I still can't find my website listed in the search engines. Why is that so?

My website is only one-page. Why are the search engines taking so long to upload a one-page website? How long more must I wait to see my website posted in the search engines?

Please advise. Thanks!

Re: The waiting time for the search engines to upload indiviudal website

Originally posted by Olive Tree
    Using the free one-time website submission, I submitted my website on 31st Jan 2006 to VodaHost. Until now, I still can't find my website listed in the search engines. Why is that so?

My website is only one-page. Why are the search engines taking so long to upload a one-page website? How long more must I wait to see my website posted in the search engines?

Please advise. Thanks!

Usual time is 6 - 8 weeks. But search engines don't necessarily index all websites. Content, size, technical level, importance are some of the factors taken into consideration.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi aevery one
        i my tato i want to do my website including search engines but i dont know any thing about it please help me because this my final project to graduat from my university
        please

Comment

please
          help meeeeeeee

Comment

hallo
            thank's for your message but i realy need to build my web site .this web site must be included search engines and that is my big problem becuse we need algorithim to to build this search
            please help me quickly

Comment

Dude, you don't have a website, you have a web page, you are
              last on Googles list things to do...And trust me when I say it is a
              very long list.

What is your link?
              Have you created your tags?

Comment

If you gave your web address, we could see if you've been indexed.

But, if you aren't doing anything to get inbound links, even if you are indexed, don't expect to see them moving you up in search rankings. There's a lot involved there and you're competing with thousands - millions - of other sites. Just being there and being indexed (which you probably have been) is only a small portion of being found.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                X