X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on building a new website with voda

The three basic questions I am having are:
    1. How to insert onload welcoming audio on my capture page
    2. How to insert onload welcoming video without clicking on my capture page, and
    3. how to save my capture page linking it to my domain name and the rest of my voda pages(is this saved as .html, .bvp, or what?).

Thank you.
    Fongang

Re: Help on building a new website with voda

Hi, this page should help for the 1st 2 items. (NO: 26)
    With Q&A 3 you should name your home page as index only with no extensions. All other pages should be named in a similar way only with a lower score between words if needed. IE:. about_us
    Bv will auto create the extensions for saving & publishing..
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

can anyone help me? I have built 4 pages, and the main page (index) has the links on for the remaining 3 pages. I wish to link them together.
      For instance my home is www.developcad.net/home
      I want the news section to be www.developcad.net/news

How do i do this? I have tried setting up a sub domain but all i get when i type in the latter address is a list of files not my page

Comment

Originally posted by Darren Swift View Post
        can anyone help me? I have built 4 pages, and the main page (index) has the links on for the remaining 3 pages. I wish to link them together.
        For instance my home is www.developcad.net/home
        I want the news section to be www.developcad.net/news

How do i do this? I have tried setting up a sub domain but all i get when i type in the latter address is a list of files not my page
        To begin with your home page should be saved as index (all lower case)

When someone types in your url the first page they will see is your index page (or home page as you call it)

To make sure www.developcad.net/news works first of all the link should actually be http://www.developcad.net/news.html which also means you have to publish a page which has been saved as news (all lower case).

Darren
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
        X