How to create a forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a forum

I've just loaded BlueVoda and will soon be in the process of creating two web sites. One of the websites I will be making is going to be a forum. Can I custom create a forum using BlueVoda? If so, how do I do this without having an existing website, and without a cpanel? If I can't do this with BlueVoda, is there a program out there for creating forums?
    Thanks in advance!

Re: How to create a forum

Not sure I understand fully but you can create a forum either off your main website or in replacement of (in other words your domain can take you straight to your forum) You will still have a cpanel. There are a couple of forum downloads you can get for free through your control panel via the fantastico icon.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

http://www.forumotion.com is the free forum provider I use, and I've rarely had problems with it.

Comment

BV cannot create a forum, and there is no program that will just create a forum. A forum is a quite complex piece of software that is coded from scratch. You can install two different forum software using fantastico in cpanel, or find one on the internet you can download to your computer, and then upload to your website and install.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Moochoo View Post
          http://www.forumotion.com is the free forum provider I use, and I've rarely had problems with it.

Moochoo, do you ever get spam messages on there?

How do I get the forum I've chosen onto my site?

Comment

Working...
          X