pictures into text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures into text

I thought I had post this question yesterday, but I can't find him.
    So I try again.
    My problem is to add a picture into a textpage. Adding is not the problem, but when I have add the picture, the text will appear hidden behind the picture, or in front of it.
    How can I add a picture with the text around the picture?
    I am not so familiar with HTML.
    I hope that you can help me with this problem.

Herman

Re: pictures into text

Herman

What I do is split the text up. For example I would insert a picture and place it lets say top left. To the right of this picture, I would insert a text box and enter enough text so it is long enough to be level with the bottom of the picture.

I would then add a second text box underneath the picture and stretch it across the page and underneath the first text box and then add the remaining text.

This would give the desired effect you are looking for.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: pictures into text

Thank you Darren for your reply.
      Your solution has slipped my mind to, also the possibility to use a table.
      Further more I have made a webpage in Word with images, than converted to Bleuvoda, but only the text appears. Making a webpage in Word and save it as a HTML file means that after saving there are a html file and a map with the images and other files. Together makes it a html file.
      As soon as I know how to insert both file and map into my Bleuvodapage, my problem is solved.
      But there has to be a easyer way to insert the images into text without overwriting!
      Your solution is working very well for a small text with an image, but I have to process a lot of text and images!
      When the builders made the Bleuvoda concept, they didn't think about this problem? I can't imagine that!
      Are there more solutions?

Comment

Working...
      X