X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are my options?

1. who will have acess to my webpage?
    2. can i make it private?
    3. am i able to make a webpage that i and others can download from?
    4. is my webpage going to be linked through another webpage?
    5. would i be able to view someone elses webpage to get ideas for my own? also to know what i can and cannot put on my webpage to know what i can and cannot put on it!

Re: what are my options?

1. once you build and publish a website on the internet it is public domain and everyone can find it ..
    2. yes, you can make your domain password protected . this will make it private and only those who you supply a password to will gain access
    3. you can put downloads on your webpage, dependent on what it is you are offering for download will depend how it is you do it ..
    4. your webpage can be linked from anywhere you like .. keep in mind, if it is private, sending a link around without the password will not give them access
    5. seems to be a common trend, grasping and learning from other websites .. however be real careful not to plagerize someones website .. it's nice to get a feel for doing things but to outright steal someones work is unethical let alone not tolerated or legal .. you can view the voda host terms of service to find what you actually can and cannot have on your website ..

welcome and good luck ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: what are my options?

thankyou for all your answers and help.

Comment

Working...
      X