Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got this in my email...

Protect Your Driver's License

This is upsetting, thought I should pass it along. Check your drivers license... Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where Is our right to it? I definitely removed mine… I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, City and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Re: I got this in my email...

That's shocking! ;o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

That's weird, I typed in my name and navaldesign's picture came up.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
        That's weird, I typed in my name and navaldesign's picture came up.
        Did you type in racefan20 or racy?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Did you type in racefan20 or racy?
          racefan20. You DON'T want to know what kind of pic came up when I typed in racy. LOL
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

racefan20. You DON'T want to know what kind of pic came up when I typed in racy. LOL
            well i suppose not. With a NASCAR guy, ..............

LOL
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

well i suppose not. With a NASCAR guy, ..............

LOL
              Well now I'm really confused. I typed your name into it, and *****'s picture came up. I typed in *****'s name, and MY picture came up. Either I've had too much beer or not enough. I'm going with the second part of that. LOL
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Well now I'm really confused. I typed your name into it, and *****'s picture came up. I typed in *****'s name, and MY picture came up. Either I've had too much beer or not enough. I'm going with the second part of that. LOL
                You lucky one ......
                For now i must only burn coffee. It's 7:50 in the morning here
                LOL
                Navaldesign

Comment

You know, I've learned that drinking a couple beers really early in the morning will get you out of those pesky little annoyances like jobs and such. LOL

(I have really got to stop posting this type of thing, people are going to think all I do is drink. LOL)
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

You know, I've learned that drinking a couple beers really early in the morning will get you out of those pesky little annoyances like jobs and such. LOL

(I have really got to stop posting this type of thing, people are going to think all I do is drink. LOL)
                    Dear Sir,

ThankYou for Your suggestion. But my Mom is very- very severe so i can't so that.
                    (
                    This morning i have to go for 3 hours at sea for sea trials of the last boat we launched - did you see the video on my site ?) so i have to be awake.

Sign off
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Dear Sir,

ThankYou for Your suggestion. But my Mom is very- very severe so i can't so that.
                      (
                      This morning i have to go for 3 hours at sea for sea trials of the last boat we launched - did you see the video on my site ?) so i have to be awake.

Sign off
                      No, I didn't see the video because I'm stuck with dial up here. As always, I wish you all the best, my friend. Have a great day.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Doesnt worry me ...ive had my hair done since that picture!
                        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                        X