checkbox question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checkbox question...

first i dont know what the checkbox really means, in the "name", "value" "event,action and target" what do all the options really mean and why would i use more than 1 action? please help explain this...

anyway my intention is to basically have the user click any of the boxes and then it would direct them to the next page.i want to give the user one less button to press...usually u check the boxes and then press "submit" but i dont intend to have that option...when i searched online for checkboxes to enter...or other search terms...lots of codes came up but all had a 'submit' button.. i think this is possible right?... and if this does work, is it possible for me to overlay the checkboxes on the image on my webpage? also can the checkbox size be manipulated?

thank you all for any help!

Re: checkbox question...

I have a headache deciphering that.

If you dont need the info from the tick box.. other than to link them to the next page, just make it a link, ( or a linked button like navigation) otherwise.. you need to look at info for multi page forms.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X