hello I want you all to look at my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello I want you all to look at my site

Yo tell me if im doing anything right cause i'm just about getting use to the website program builder, which I love this program. it's driving my business crazy and it working good. But that is not the point of matter here I was wounder if you all can give me some helpful hints on my website

htp://www.mecprosys.net and serious ppl i would love the responce that you give me and it will help me improve my development.
    thank you very much.

Re: hello I want you all to look at my site

I think you need to get into a customer mode and think as a customer visiting your site for the first time and ask yourself this 'Is this site customer friendly?'

I am looking myself for the first time and your index page tells me nothing other than its a mal.

I can look in your catalogues numbered 1 to 6 but I am one of many lazy customers who wants to find a shop or product quickly and easily. There would be no way I would look through these catalogues only to find what i am looking for is perhaps not there.

You need to spell check your content. Here are the errors in the first paragraph alone.
    Hello their (there) I know you (would be) interested in this mall, ok so am I. Building relations and building a relationship with you our customers. We are here to build a comunity (community) of customers. Yea (Yes) I know we are small but as we move slow and take our time picking the best merchant out their. We want to make sure we give you all the best merchants. And this is our words and honisty. (honesty)

There are grammer errors also, so check this as well.

I can see you've worked hard and you have asked for serious feed back. My advice would be to look at other on-line mals and directories on the web, to give you a feel on how things should be presented.

All the best

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

thank you for that solution and i will check my errors out.

Comment

Hi, ditto with Darren on this one. Need to get a feel that it is something to do with shopping. It also needs some categorizing so visitors don't get lost.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Other than the MANY gramatical errors and spelling, your text is very blurry in your banner. Also not sure why you would have the repeated image on the sides of your page, it doesn't make me think of shopping (looks like they are working rather than shopping). Category 3 page has several images missing, there is no organization to thise pages ( you have clothing mixed with pet supplies and phones). The titles tell the user nothing, and there is no real layout to the pages. They are just a bunch of adds plopped on the page in what ever order was easiest (my opinion). Sorry but I think you need a major rework of the site, but based on what you have done so far I do not think it will be that hard or take to long. Good Luck.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Well i can see why its driving your business crazy. It would drive me right off the page if i was a customer. I dont know what those pics down the side have to do with my shopping experience.. nor all that flashing stuff.. nor those eyes or the banner i cant read without bifocals.

You need to look at some professional online directories and BORROW ideas... not steal.. I dont know how it can POSSIBLY be working good other than it was easy to put up there.. i cant imagine you made one dime from it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

actually i'm removing the catalog and replacing them with better stuff

Comment

wow i was trying to flash the webpages but i got stuck in the process on doing so

Comment

Working...
                X