Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Review

Hi everyone,
    I have just completed building a website and I would like people to review it for me. I would also like some suggestions on what I can add to it in order to give my visitors more value. Thanks for your help. url is www.onlinedegree.vesgra.com
    www.creditcards.vesgra.com
    www.******loansinfo.vesgra.com

Re: Website Review

I think what your index page needs is a picture. When I think of a degree, I always think of the black hat and cloak that students wear when pass the exam. I think this in addition to your text will leave the visitor in no doubt of the website is about.

My other observation is the 'online degree' white text in the header. It jumps about from page to page. Check and use the x & y coordinates for exact positioning.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks, I did think about putting a picture like that on, but never got around to doing it. Now that you,ve mentioned it, I will do it.
      Also, this might sound dumb, but how do I use this x and y coordinates in bluvoda. thanks
      www.creditcards.vesgra.com
      www.******loansinfo.vesgra.com

Comment

Originally posted by vesgrah View Post
        Thanks, I did think about putting a picture like that on, but never got around to doing it. Now that you,ve mentioned it, I will do it.
        Also, this might sound dumb, but how do I use this x and y coordinates in bluvoda. thanks
        Bottom right of BV Builder. Click on any item text, image or what ever and you will see its relative position on the page. x = lateral position, y = vertical position.

Darren
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I looked at the site before I read the comments and thats exactly what I thought...Student....Mortar board....Degree in hand.
          Humans are programmed to look and be interested in the human face thats why its rare to see anything else on the front of a newspaper.

For me the bright blue is jarring and old fashioned nowadays. Take a look at some good college sites for colour. The layout tho is very smart, well done.

Andy
          Z***** Design
          www.z*****.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X