multiple mp3 player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple mp3 player

Hi, this has been driving me nuts so any advice would be great. I need to add a multiple mp3 player to my website, not yet published, I was thinking probably in flash.
    It seems really hard to do for a beginner. Does a playlist need generating and do you need to publish first before building the player. Also I don't really get the coding either for the player or the playlist.
    Please help, my heads spinning!!

Re: multiple mp3 player

Play lists for flash mp3 players have to be made at source, there are lots of ways to do them either playing one after another, or on a click of a button displaying a playlist. examples of Flash MP3 Players can be seen here. We also do custom players designed to suit. if you need any help on them use the contact form.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

First, thanks for replying.
      I'm really stuck on the basics, how do you add a flash mp3 player to a bluevoda page, is this through the html icon?
      Then I just need a list of audio files which can be selected by the viewer. I've been reading that this might require an xml file?

Comment

You first need a flash mp3 player if your going to use flash like the good Ladyeye showed, those come with a xml files which control the songs that are played in it. you could use the html code box if you know the right code to put into it, but would be easier to use the flash button and load the player that way.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Hi RT60
          Here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ayer-page.html is an I-Frame music presentation that Naval showed me ... look into this past thread.. Have Fun... Doug

Comment

Working...
          X