X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload form Help

My form works well...

I DO NOT get any attachment.
    . I get all other data except attachment.

URL which contains form : http://www.resumesubmission.co.in/

Please help me in getting attachments also.

Thanks,
    Manish
    www.resumesubmission.co.in

Re: Form Wizard Tutorial

Uploaded files are NOT emailed. However, you recieve a link to the position (path) in your site where the files are uploaded, so you can download them.

This because in many cases, ISP filters or email restrictions would resilt in poor email deliverability.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I hope I could do that. .. But unfortunately I am not even getting any links by which I can download the files.

Please suggest me something.

Comment

A link to your form please?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

the page which contains form is : http://www.resumesubmission.co.in/

Comment

I have created a simple form on following page.. just to check the error..

I am facing the same problem.. I do not get any attachment ..

Comment

Your form Upload field is un-named, you will never get any upload.

Name it properly (i.e. "image" or "customer_picture" or whatever you like) and it will work.

Probably you had the same error in the previous form and that's why i had asked for the form URL.
              Navaldesign

Comment

I have named it "resume" which is in front of the upload tag in form.

Please suggest me... do I need to name it somewhere else also ?

Comment

No, you have not (at least if we are talking about the page http://www.resumesubmission.co.in/success.php )

It is still unnamed.

please understand that it is the FIELD name that is missing, not the label before it.

Double click the upload field, name it properly ( "resume" or whatever else you want) Save, Republish, Refresh your browser before testing
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Hey Navaldesign,

You are Brilliant man !!!! I just named it and it started working.

Actually.. now it sends a link and I get the document by clicking on the link.

I really really appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
                    X