Can anyone help me with my forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me with my forms

Hi where am i going to start :) well i did everything like 50 times already and im haveing the same prob. with 2 of my pages both of them useing forms and they both need to send e-mail and all the info back to me but its not doing anything its say cant find the page i did the PHP i see it over there but when i press the submit it go to a new page and say page cant be found what am i doing wrong ? im been trying everything for like a week now i see what u guys tell every one and i try it but it does the same thing can anyone please help me ???? :(
    the pages im haveing prob with are :
    http://www.shopndropstore.com/join.html
    http://www.shopndropstore.com/contact.html
    and i do have a e-mail with my site its danny@shopndropstore.com
    the e-mail is working good i test it few times
    i hope i can fix it soon :(
    thank u
    Danny B.

Re: Can anyone help me with my forms

In the first form correct the action from "join" to "join.php. However you have done also some html formatting in the "join.php" page and you have some problems there. In the second one, you have set the "action" to "contuctus.php" but you have saved your php page as "contact.php". It works, at least for the visual part (it gives the thankyou message.)
    Last edited by navaldesign; 02-15-2006, 08:01 AM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok i just redo all my site and i fix everything now im geting the mail thank u but can u please check the site one of my freinds told me the main page is all mest up with the navigation bar so i just want to be sure that everything looks good becous eon my comp its look ok but when she look at it its all wrong its werid so can u please just have a look at it and let me know if everything is ok with the site

thank u very much for ur help
      danny
      my site is
      www.shopndropstore.com
      or www.24hrsupermall.com

Comment

Originally posted by 24hrsupermall
        ok i just redo all my site and i fix everything now im geting the mail thank u but can u please check the site one of my freinds told me the main page is all mest up with the navigation bar so i just want to be sure that everything looks good becous eon my comp its look ok but when she look at it its all wrong its werid so can u please just have a look at it and let me know if everything is ok with the site

thank u very much for ur help
        danny
        my site is
        www.shopndropstore.com
        or www.24hrsupermall.com
        Seems ok to me.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X