ABVFP form email question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP form email question

I have a great form using ABVFP which works beautifully but have a question on how to modify the email that is generated (not the autoresponder, the emailed form which goes to the site admin).

When users submit the form, I have waiver language at the bottom of the form and submission of the form is acceptance of the agreement. I need this language to email to me upon their form submission so I have a "printed" copy of their agreement/acceptance.

How can I add my standard text to the email which is generated from submission of the form?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: ABVFP form email question

Add a text area in your form, and set the deafult text in it, to be your conditions text.
    Add also a checkbox "I agree with the Terms of Service" so they need to check it. Make it's value: "I agree to the Terms of Service"
    This way you will recieve both the text and their agreement.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X