putting wordpress on my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• putting wordpress on my site

hi my name is gettingurgameon.com I am having trouble understanding just how to put wordpress on my website. i need to put it on the site that i am building rite now. see my site is 5 pages, well page 2(reviews) needs to be a blog page. but wordpress looks different from my site. i need to have my logo that i built on there, but all i can have is my site name.

i thought once i down loaded wordpress, it would show up on my bluevoda site builder so i could edit it the way i need it. please help i am very new to this. an this is my first site...
    gettingurgameon.com

Re: putting wordpress on my site

You can edit the templates or themes on word press and insert your logo. Have you visited their forum or viewed the manual?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

okay so wordpress will not show up on my voda site builder?? if not, thats cool. but i need to know (an yes i will more than likely need someone to hold my hand on this) how to get a new template?? i went to their WordPress theme directory, downloaded the one i want. but i don't know how to get it to my wp-content/themes directory.
      gettingurgameon.com

Comment

Well you can Iframe it.. but that defeats alot of seo work dont you think? You can LINK Directly to it in your nav....what do you mean WONT show up?

If you read the manual and the help files they TELL you how to get it to your themes directory. You have to ftp it there. Either do control panel file manager, and upload, or blue ftp etc.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X