Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I make my own rollover button fronts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I make my own rollover button fronts?

None of the buttons provided on BlueVoda have quite the look I would like for my site. I have designed buttons which do. Is it possible to use them/turn them into rollover buttons (like the glass button)? They might be either for drop-down menus on the nav bar or isolated buttons here and there on the site. Thanks!

Re: Can I make my own rollover button fronts?

I believe you can make your own buttons. Just try to make a button in bv and change its appearance to show the new button you have made. You can also configure it to change colors or show a completely different image all together upon rollover of the mouse.

-Regards,

DM

Comment

Isolated buttons: Click the rollover icon to open the dialog box and follow the various stuff there. For each button you need two images of course, so that the image changes as a viewer rolls over it. You can click on my site (on my sig) to see the LED ones I made. My images were made in Xara, but any drawing program will work.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Your LED buttons are very cool!

I made the button in BV, well, that is, I made a shape...I can make it link (I watched the tutorial ;) ) Where is the "rollover" icon?

Comment

On the left side if the builder, right under the one that has the little ABC's. If you run you mouse slowly over each icon it will tell you what they are, play around with them to see what all you can do.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
          X