testing a form in preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing a form in preview

Can a page which contains a form (this is a membership app frm) be tested to see if it works without uploading it, but using preview instead?
    Tahnk you

Re: testing a form in preview

No, form submissions are processed by a php script, which is NOT available until it is live on the server
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you... great I have published... I am left with one problem, I have looked over and over but do not find the reason why the submit button does not find my email. email is cope-ec@sainet.co.za
      I have checked the email.. no problem I have listened to the tutorial and think that is exactly what I have done, could you make a suggestion as to what could be happening please.
      The URL is

Thank you

Comment

The link you provided does not take us to your site, what is the url of your site.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X