Php and Nav-buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php and Nav-buttons

Hi - centerformusicmedicine.org here. - (jssnaffb)
    When I upload my contactUs.bvp it loads as Php (forms) but I can't find a way to get the navigation buttons to open the page. I tried renaming the page to a .html and it did load except for background text.
    I spun down the threads here to find similar issues. I did try the "success" target link in the forms propereties but it seems to have no affect.
    Everything else loaded fine and though I've lots of work to do on the site I really like what Voda offers. Thank you.
    BTW - I'm loading a sub-domain www.TAPnaturalremedies.com and using BlueVoda.

Re: Php and Nav-buttons

You cant rename it to .html extension. It wont work. You change the page properties to publish it as html

Right click on a blank spot of your page, page properties, and here is where you change it to hmtl.

However, if its a form page it needs to be php.

your link is looking for contactUs.php at least from your home page you have done the navigation correctly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Php and Nav-buttons

Here is your link to the contact us page,

Also the button for it along the top of the page is wrong as well. Not sure why you have so many nav buttons to the same pages so close together.
      As for the success and error pages have you created and up published them? If so what name did you save them as? And why do you have a submit and a send button on the form? They are the same thing.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
      X