Hope i'm in the right place...Purchase Counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope i'm in the right place...Purchase Counter

Well what i'm looking for is a way to place a purchase counter on my website that will show people who are on the website how many purchases of that product was made ...does anyone know where i can locate something like that?

lets say you came on my website and notice a ticker or something that shows "purchases made" then the number below it, thisa way if i sold lets exagerrate a bit 500 then the people will see 500 and if they went to another site or refreshed the page it would show either the same number or higher number due to another purchase was made.

Hope that explains it better.

Thanks
    Jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: Hope i'm in the right place...Purchase Counter

That would be scripted into a shopping cart. If they went to another site, they wouldnt be able to see what was sold there, but if they came back to yours it would.

Quite frankly, I think this would have to be custom scripted, and would COST you more than just putting a simple statement of .. over 500 sold, or our most popular item etc...

<edit> only place ive seen this is in shopping carts and it doesnt display how many sold.. but how many available or how many remaining for purchase.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X