Linking my Blue Voda site to another site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking my Blue Voda site to another site

I created a site on Blue Voda - it is www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net and built it for our church youth group. We then had to go to the church web site - which is www.naplesemmanuel.org and create a link back to my Blue Voda web site - www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net . If you go to the church website - www.naplesemmanuel.org and then click on the box on the left that says "Youth Ministry", you will see an image of church doors which you click on to then take you right to the Blue Voda built site. All is fine and dandy - except - when you get to my site through the church site - none of the drop down box links will activate. If I just go through the site I created then they work - just at www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net. How do I get them to work when I go through a back door at our church site? Will I encounter this every time I want to link back to my site? Please, respond ASAP! debsforHim@comcast.net

Re: Linking my Blue Voda site to another site

Originally posted by debsforhim
    I created a site on Blue Voda - it is www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net and built it for our church youth group. We then had to go to the church web site - which is www.naplesemmanuel.org and create a link back to my Blue Voda web site - www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net . If you go to the church website - www.naplesemmanuel.org and then click on the box on the left that says "Youth Ministry", you will see an image of church doors which you click on to then take you right to the Blue Voda built site. All is fine and dandy - except - when you get to my site through the church site - none of the drop down box links will activate. If I just go through the site I created then they work - just at www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net. How do I get them to work when I go through a back door at our church site? Will I encounter this every time I want to link back to my site? Please, respond ASAP! debsforHim@comcast.net
    The reason is that www.naplesemmanuel.net is being opened in a frame of www.centralpointsystems.com, the company that made the site for them. When you link to your site through www.naplesemmanuel.org your site also opens in the frame, so the Go menu doesn't work.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by debsforhim
      I try and it is working well in both way, the only defference is the new window properties, this is because you use java script to open www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net from back door of church site. But both way are working well to me. I can open the link in your go menu box in both way

Comment

Yes, after the changes, it works.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I see

Comment

Working...
          X