form page building help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form page building help

I bulit a form page from the form wizard and put it on my submit page. I saved and published the page but only the submit page came up. The form I built was not on the page. Can anyone help.
    Cheers
    Mark

Re: form page building help

Give us a link.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Here is the link to our website, still under construction, www.travelingtoddlers.com I placed the from on our submit page.

As I say the form shows up on the working page and when i preview in browser but not after i save and publish.

Comment

You have the wrong address here is what it should be,

you need to go into your file manger and delete the submit.html page as it will cause problems down the line. Also sibmit is not a good name for the link it does not tell the user what the page is about. And all your pages are titled home, not good. Each page should have a relevant title so that SE's can pick up on it.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks, I made the changes you suggested, unless I misunderstood. As well I changed the "submit page" to a "FAQ page" and placed the form the customer would send to us on the "contact us" page but still it did not publish. Its on the working page and preview in browser page….

Comment

your form page is here http://www.travelingtoddlers.com/contact-us.php redo the link in the nav menu to contact-us.php on all your pages and you will be ok.

you also need to make a success page and publish that, and would be a good idea to make one or two fields in the form required as to stop the submit process going though when press the submit button.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry to be a bother but I still don't get it. I still can't get the form to show up on the published page and now I can't figure out the success/fail page. If I create a page with www.travelingtoddlers.com/success.html for instance it shows up on the website, I don't want that I want it to show up only after the customer has submitted their request. Help!!!

Comment

hi
                i want to make a form by using ABVFP. i have finished the procedure and i have gone till congratulation page where was written CONGRATULATION! your form set up process is complete! but now i do not know how i will use that form in my webpage, where is the form located now?
                would you like to help me?

Md. Ali Hossain

Comment

ABVFP does NOT create forms, though there is one included in the ABVFP zip.
                  The form can be created with the same tool that you use to cretae your website. If you use BlueVoda, just use the Form Wizard, or create a new form from scratch.

Please read the Tutorials How to create a form using the Form Wizard and How to create a form from scratch
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X