Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form thank you page goof up?

Hello Everyone.....

I have 2 forms on this new contact page and 2 thank you pages, thank you and thankyou2, Both forms are both working properly in every way except....

The file upload is configured to go to thankyou2 and defaults to thankyou. Can't figure it out.... any ideas?

Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Re: Form thank you page goof up?

Hi KEn,

You can not have two forms in the same page, with the built in form wizard. This is because the form wizard embeds the necessary php script in the start of page, BUT only once (so the settings of one or the other form will prevail).

Solutions:

1. USe a separate "action" for the second form, embedded directly in the relevant "thank you page".

2. Create a separate page for the second form, then use an Iframe to display the decond form in the contact page.

3. Use ABVFP (or any other script) for one or both your forms.

As you understand, i only mention the solutions that don't require coding, otherwise there are lots of other solutions applicable in this case.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Form thank you page goof up?

Thank you for your reply, George. Yes, I seem to remember your saying that you could not have 2 forms on the same page now and it makes sense. However they both do work properly except for this minor difficulty. I suppose I could just change thankyou to suffice for both or implement one of your suggestions. I'll sort it from here.

Have a wonderful Christmas!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
      X