Now my outlook won't even open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now my outlook won't even open

I'm up and running as of today. I know I still have alot to learn, but it's a start.

Email- I read the tutorials. I went into the controlpanel and added three e mail addresses in addition to the main one that is there with the given username. I clicked on the configure client button and clicked on the Outlook for POP3 access. Then I logged out.

I opened my outlook (outlook200) and went to my accounts page and it had the added email addresses there. I thought fine.

Then I tried to send an e-mail with my default address which I use for personal and other business not related to my web site and nothing happened. I closed Outlook, even restarted my computer. Reopened Outlook and it won't even open. #1 what did I do wrong? #2 with Vodahosting do I have a place to send and receive email from within the service? I'm kinda confused on this.

Thanks for your help
    Debbie
    www.brucejoronte.com

Re: Now my outlook won't even open

You can send and read emails directly from your c.p. Go to mail, chose webmail, and go read or send your messages. The question is why did you have that problem, I suggest you download the latest verion of Outlook Express, and then manually configure your email accounts on your computer.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Now my outlook won't even open

Thank you. I rebooted my computer and outlook came up. I tired opening it and it came up with 3 error messages. Those messages basically said I hadn't entered a password for them (which I had set up in the cp). I added them to the Outlook Accounts folder for each address, and then everything started working. I sent a test email to bruce@brucejoronte.com and that message was sent successfully, and sent right back to my email account which I used to set up VodaHost. I guess that means it's working.

I will now go to the CP and web mail and try to send & or receive from there.

Thanks again.
      Debbie

Comment

Working...
      X