Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form Maker Pro -Installation Error(Could not connect to MySQL server)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Maker Pro -Installation Error(Could not connect to MySQL server)

When I tried to installed From Maker Pro
    I got Error Message - Could not connect to MySQL server

Please help me,I tried it many times.
    My domain name : www.lucky0to99.com

Re: Form Maker Pro -Installation Error(Could not connect to MySQL server)

You first need to publish your
    index page...............

Then you need to create a database in your Cpanel.....

But why don't you try to use the Form Wizard in BlueVoda, its much easier and quicker.................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

hi David,

I created index page then i also created database .
      please tell me what to do now to install form maker pro???.

i tried it so many time please help me .

My domain name: www.lucky0to99.com

Comment

Form maker is a couple of years old and has been superceeded by the
        Form Wizard and dosnt need a database.

If you need a database, then why not use Navaldesign's ABVFP program.
        ( Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor )
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Comment

Did you also create a USER and PASSWORD for the database ?
          Did you ADD the user to the specific Database ?
          Did you give this user the necessary PRIVILEGES ?

Do you type the user and database details correctly ?

Please note that if you create (in example) a user called "John" the actial user is "cpusername_John" where cpusername is YOUR control panel username. Similarly, if you have named your database (in example) FMP, the actual database name, will be cpusername_FMP

The password instead stays as it is-

The Host is "localhost"
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
            Did you also create a USER and PASSWORD for the database ?
            Did you ADD the user to the specific Database ?
            Did you give this user the necessary PRIVILEGES ?

Do you type the user and database details correctly ?

Please note that if you create (in example) a user called "John" the actial user is "cpusername_John" where cpusername is YOUR control panel username. Similarly, if you have named your database (in example) FMP, the actual database name, will be cpusername_FMP

The password instead stays as it is-

The Host is "localhost"
            Above mention all step I alreday did it, but same error i got all time.
            Please help me,I stuck here from last 3 days.

My domain name : www.lucky0to99.com

Comment

How can we help you??
              The above are ALL the necessary steops. If, as you say, youhave done everything correctly, you would NOT have the issue.
              You have missed something, go through the entire setup installation form settings, BUT, before you do so, check your User, Password, Database.

I suggest that you recreate the user for the database, because if there is some mistake in the password, you can't find it anymore.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                How can we help you??
                The above are ALL the necessary steops. If, as you say, youhave done everything correctly, you would NOT have the issue.
                You have missed something, go through the entire setup installation form settings, BUT, before you do so, check your User, Password, Database.

I suggest that you recreate the user for the database, because if there is some mistake in the password, you can't find it anymore.
                Dear sir,

I tried it again but still i got same Error ,If is it possible for you to check ??
                Please check and correct me where i am wrong.

Domain name :www.lucky0to99.com

Comment

There is no way i can help you.
                  I, as well as the other moderators, do NOT have access to your account.

If you have followed the above instructions there is no way you can fail. If you do, the ONLY explanation is that you have not done correctly one of the above.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

If you had tried the Form Wizard or Navaldesign's ABVFP
                    you would have your form or forms up and running by now..........
                    Have fun
                    Regards..... David

Comment

Another common fault with FMP (or should i say FTP) is to check that all files have uploaded to the server. A few of us got caught with this, with the odd file missing. The only pain, is that there is a few to check.
                      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

collector is right.. if you have done all the instruction... the problem might be the installation.

When upload the FMP, it might got few error and fail to upload few files... try to upload again...

Comment

Dear lucky0to99

I faced the same trouble, later fixed it following the Naval Design's guidance and in addition:
                          *Uploaded again the files of the "fmp" directory step by step (I mean Subdirectory by Subdirectory and checking that my FTP Client placed each file)
                          *Erased and recreated the Data Base trough cPanel as well the user (kindly check that the user of your Data Base has the whole privileges)
                          *Finally once more installed Form Maker Pro
                          (http://www.yourdomain.com/fmp/install.php)
                          Hope that my commentary can be useful for you. However and frankly speaking actually I am learning how use the ABVFP due that FMP as many people commented there is quite OLD and can not brings you so much advantages.

Comment

Working...
                          X