Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to download the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Dear Generals:

I tried use and used the instructions of your link: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...processor.html and then go to the link that you still using for the download process at: www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php

But even lately I changed the locations (First Time: Hong Kong, Second Time: Shenzhen, China and actually Guilin, China "due that I'm traveling") I'm not able to download your awarded software using a public PC either my own.

Before type down the present post I tried also a source within google and used:

I am a client my ID is: 29944

Of course that before I downloaded successfully the Form Maker Pro but trying consult some doubts found that you are encouraging use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor instead FMP. Now due that many queries and consults about FMP seems be don't get and accurate response I try do my best for download the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor but I failed.

Perhaps there in Southeast Asia your domain name: www.dbtechnosystems.com still banned or as well you avoid that someone from this location donwload your software.

Really I not mind use FMP or Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor due that my target is obtain a good interface for manage my Web Site, so even FMP is a little OLD as you commented within the Support Forum at least is easy to download; just there some questions about how fulfill the "System Installation" page fields:
    • MySQL host: ?????? --->Enter your MySQL database full path in the "MySQL host" field <--- there my question is "which is the full path of my DataBase" I created a data base called "hangers"
    • MySQL login:__________________ "Should be as the user that I set up"
    • MySQL password:______________ "Should be as I did the Set Up of the DataBase
    • MySQL database name:_________ "Should be at the cPanel says"

Till now I would appreciated so much:
    Bring me an alternative URL for download the "Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor"
    or
    Help me with some tips about "how fulfill the full path of my database"

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Re: Unable to download the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Can you see http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php or not ?

If you can, then there is no reason for not being able to download ABVFP other than some problem with your own computer.

Click on the above link, then select Download and when asked Run or Save select Save.
    Save the zip somewhere on your computer.

Alternatively, use my contact form to send me your email address and i will mail you the file.

Anyway, regarding your questions (you need those both for FMP and ABVFP):
    • MySQL host: localhost
    • MySQL login: cpusername_user
    • MySQL password : as you created
    • MySQL database name: cpusername_hangers
    where copusername is your Control Panel username.
    user is the DB user as you created it.
    password is the DB password as you created it.

Please remember that creating the database, the user, and the password is NOT enough. You need to ADD this specific user in the specific database, with ALL provileges.

During this procedure, the CP wizard will display the FULL username and database name as you will need to put them in ABVFP or FMP
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Still Unable to download the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Dear Naval Design

Thanks for your kind reply!

On another hand from my location is impossible reach the domain name that contents the Advaced BlueVoda Form always that used the link or type down directly the simple URL of your Domain Name for one or other reason always the browser (I. Explorer, Firefox or Safari takes me to http://116.11.253.181/ and not matter if I used my own laptop or as well used different public computer within different Internet Net Bar/Cyber Clubs)

I don't know the reason due that even tried using my own computer and several public computers (within Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guilin China) I still unable to see the main page of http://www.dbtechnosystems.com and of course the full URL for download the Advanced BlueVoda Form.

Of course it isn't your fault perhaps there some troubles with the Network or something else. And only comment you just as "funny obstacle " due that is the first time that I face something like that.

So I will send you my contact details as you suggested.

Once more thanks for your help and attentions.

Comment

Working...
      X