Gallery Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery Script

I put this script together tonight for a friend, anyone is welcome to use it:

It is a very simple gallery script, just looks at a directory, and displays all the files in it as images. It will display them all on one page, so don't put too many in the folder. It can easily be added to your own sites template or theme. (3 lines of code).

Heres a link
    http://www.watdaflip.com/downloads/gallery.zip

Enjoy!

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Re: Gallery Script

Originally posted by Watdaflip
    I put this script together tonight for a friend, anyone is welcome to use it:

It is a very simple gallery script, just looks at a directory, and displays all the files in it as images. It will display them all on one page, so don't put too many in the folder. It can easily be added to your own sites template or theme. (3 lines of code).

Heres a link
    http://www.watdaflip.com/downloads/gallery.zip

Enjoy!
    Please consider making a small tutorial with examples published on your site and posting in the Tips & Trics Forum. Good work that can be of help to all of us is always welcome. Thanks!
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Gallery Script

A tutorial for this script? I included instruction in the download, its as easy as uploading the files, theres no database

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X