• Show
Clear All

• New graphic design site ( :

Hi...... the address is www.rednz.net
    Feedback appreciated!!!

Re: New graphic design site ( :

Hi !

Shouldn't it be written :
    "So you're starting..." instead of "So your starting..." ?

And :
    "We can't wait..." instead of "we cant wait..."

But maybe did you write so on purpose...

Also, when going in the "Samples" page,
    both videos there start playing at the same time,
    which is "confusing"...

Comment

you cant wait to blind me either.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You need to center you pages. You need to have some validation in your form so you don't receive blank emails. And some sort of acknowledgement that the form has been sent, it took me back to your home page.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Also on the 1rst line of homepage, you have all of you paperwork.
          Shouldn't it be you have all of your paperwork.

Comment

Okay, I have corrected all spelling mistakes, guess i forgot to check!
            And have deleted one of the videos, the bottom one to be precise, as it was not as relevant. Karen, if you were referring to the samples page as too unorganised, i have organised it in a column format. If otherwise please tell as i would be keen to fix it.

D'son, I will center my pages now, and create pages to redirect form users to, but i do not know how to make a validation code on my forms, so i will need help with that.

Thanks all!

Comment

Go into your form, double click on each text box one at a time, then click validate and follow through.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks, will do now.

Comment

Originally posted by aj1996 View Post
                  Okay, I have corrected all spelling mistakes, guess i forgot to check!
                  And have deleted one of the videos, the bottom one to be precise, as it was not as relevant. Karen, if you were referring to the samples page as too unorganised, i have organised it in a column format. If otherwise please tell as i would be keen to fix it.

D'son, I will center my pages now, and create pages to redirect form users to, but i do not know how to make a validation code on my forms, so i will need help with that.

Thanks all!
                  No i was referring to the brilliant red before coffee. Thats not soothing to most visitors.. especially before coffee. I wouldnt have seen a graphic if you had had one.. which you didnt... which also doesnt impress me.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Okay, Please help me understand what you are referring to. I cant make much out of "Brilliant red before coffee", or about the graphic, as i have put my logo in the corner. Please explain to me as if i was 12, which i am.

Comment

She means the red is very bright, it bothers her especially before she's had her first cup of coffee (a joke). She's also looking for examples of your graphic art skills but didn't find anything. And your video has a typo at the end (its should be it's).
                      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I know your site name is RED.. but theres a tad TOO much RED...and.. i SEE the logo.. but just barely. Im still blind from seeing it before coffee. And you still have NUMEROUS typos and poor grammar on the home page alone...please dont write any press releases for me.. i can typo on my own let alone PAY someone to do them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Jesus christ you couldn't have put it in a more derogatory way. I apologize that my website has a red background and you happen to have some sort of issues with coffee(?), but do you really have to be so rude? Sorry i don't want to clutter my home page with logos and instead put them on a seperate page, and also sorry that you have to live with insulting me, a twelve year kiwi kid, for absolutely no reason other than pure hate.

Thanks Karen, and a happy new year to you.

To everyone else, thanks again, and i have used all of your input to my best intrest.

Comment

Originally posted by aj1996 View Post
                            Jesus christ you couldn't have put it in a more derogatory way. I apologize that my website has a red background and you happen to have some sort of issues with coffee(?), but do you really have to be so rude? Sorry i don't want to clutter my home page with logos and instead put them on a seperate page, and also sorry that you have to live with insulting me, a twelve year kiwi kid, for absolutely no reason other than pure hate.

Thanks Karen, and a happy new year to you.

To everyone else, thanks again, and i have used all of your input to my best intrest.
                            I wouldn't take it too personally. I am impressed that a twelve year old has put this together especially when I know so many kids who can't get there backsides out of bed. You are however putting together a website to generate new business so sometimes feed back maybe a bit harsh but its only because the people here want you to get it right. Treat all feedback as positive. Feedback of any type is better than no feedback at all.

I also think the red is a bit strong in your template, but I think more importantly you need to look at your logo. It seems a bit blurry/ wishy washy, not something I would expect from a graphic designer.

Keep going. you are doing a great job.

Darren
                            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks Darren. I will tone down the red, and will keep your message in mind next time someone turns up the heat.

Comment

Working...
                              X