Form Maker Pro question.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Maker Pro question.....?

Does this form maker have the capability of creating a form where a web site visitor can say design their own postcard or business card? For instance, can it be set up where the client can choose a syle, graphics or upload their own, type in their own text, preview it and submit for order?

Re: Form Maker Pro question.....?

These are features that no standard Form Processor in the world has. In most cases, these are custom made scripts, usually a combination of Javascript,, Ajax, PHP with advanced css styling.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval, I had a feeling that was the case. I believe I noticed that this is something that you can do. If so, can you give me a rough idea as to cost and time frame?

Comment

I'm afraid not, this would be an extremely long and costy project, and though i know how this is done, I have never done one, so it would be extremely unconvenient for both.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, thats understandable...If you have any ideas or know of any services where I can get something like this done, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Comment

If you use google and search for postcard creation or greeting card type of websites you could find/purchase ready built websites.
            but be careful what you choose.
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Actually, I've done some digging on the web and found this script. Here is the link to it:

Is anyone familiar with this? Would something like this work with vodahost cpanel or bluevoda?

Any help is always greatly appreciated... I hope you all have a great New Year

Comment

I'm not familiar with it, but seems to be what you want. And, they also have a trial, so you can test it straight in your account (from what i see it is compatible with VH servers)
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you Naval, I'll give it a go. Initially, it looks like something that has to be run from the web server. Can this be installed through Fantastico or do I do this a different way?

Comment

Of course it runs on the server, that's what you need, how else would it be accessible by your customers?

No, it can not be installed through Fantastico, only the scripts available in Fantastico can be installed from there.

The script SHOULD have installation instructions.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Download the free copy
                      open the readme file for installation instructions.
                      ftp all the files to your website.
                      create a database
                      run the install.php file.

If you like it register and buy the flash code program

Its only $5....................
                      Have fun
                      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                      Newbies / Beginners Forum
                      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here: