Adding MP3 to my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding MP3 to my site

I have read almost every thread on a search for how to add music. The responses where: "Simply do this..." OK, I must be brain ddead, I couldn't find anything simple about it.

Here's what I am doing... In BV, click "Insert". then "Advanced", then "Windows Media Player". Then I right click on the box that appears, and click "Properties". For filename I am putting in a url: "http://www.extremevideotraining.com/oneslymove.mp3", then I tick AutoPlay and Hide.

I preview - and nothing...
    I publish - nope, nothing...

Am I missing something really easy? I'm asking for help! Even if it makes my look like an idiot, I don't care. I just want it to work!

The page I am trying to add it to is my new look for my site that I am testing: www.extremevideotraining.com/hold 1.html

Re: Adding MP3 to my site

The easiest way I have found to do it is click on the media player icon, double click it, browse for the music file on your computer, click ok. save and publish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Basically, that's what O did. But it's not working. No sound. The files is good, I can play it in WMP. But when I publish, it doesn't work?

Comment

Are you talking about the page you linked us too in your first post? Because I hear music along with your video, the page takes a while to load though.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net

Comment

Figured it out. There is an error in Blue Voda. If you do it through Insert-Advanced-Windows Media Player, it won't work. If you click on the media player icon from the tool bar to the side, it works! Someone from Blue Voda needs to check this out to see if it's true or not.

Comment

Glad you got it sorted out. I always tend to use the icons, its not the first time I have heard of that or similar problems.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net

Comment

there is also a great thread that Naval has suggested in playing mp3s on the website. search under Naval or maybe you can look in the search section. let us know.
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
              X