Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views and suggestions please

Hi. Please view www.quadbikeriding-in-kent.co.uk

Have made it as a single page site as I think it has more impact then different pages for each activity. What do you think?
    Also, the video is set as auto start. Should it be?

Should the video screen be larger??

Any other suggestions/comments welcome

Thanks

Gordon

Re: Views and suggestions please

WOW, you have quite the set up there. As for the site, I think the size of the video is fine, it doesn't over power the page. It is a bit long though, I know you offer a lot and it is well produced just to long in my oppinion. I also think that having everything on one page is just too much information to digest at one time. I would definately have a seperate page for the prices, and remove the empty space at the bottom of your page. Nice site though, wish you were close to me....my boys and I would love it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Great website here !

On some occasions,
      it's as if the video screen's size was too small :
      we cannot see who does what, since barely helmets are seen...

Like Ed, I wish I lived much closer to your place...

Seems definitely cool.

Comment

Hi. Thanks for comments.
        Should I increase the screen size or link to the movie in a different way, so as able to use full size screen. If so, how would I do that.

Thanks

Comment

Great graphics...Love how you did the banner...Did you do it? lol
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
            WOW, you have quite the set up there. As for the site, I think the size of the video is fine, it doesn't over power the page. It is a bit long though, I know you offer a lot and it is well produced just to long in my oppinion. I also think that having everything on one page is just too much information to digest at one time. I would definately have a seperate page for the prices, and remove the empty space at the bottom of your page. Nice site though, wish you were close to me....my boys and I would love it.
            I have tried removing the empty space but cant. If I reduce the page height anymore in page properties, I lose the writing. Any suggestions?

Gordon

Comment

Sorted it now

Comment

Hi, your site looks good, but is not quite matching the quality of the sales template. May of been cleaner looking with more pages & using the template from the other sales site site. Would only take a few sec's to copy it. You need to also set the page to 861 wide to center it. Its on 900px at the moment.

Good luck.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I think you've done a great job. I again would prefer to see it across several pages. On your index page I would sumarise it using your photos and a little text as a click through to specific pages. I would certainly have seperate pages for Prices and Contact.

But thinking about it if I was looking for your product or service, would I mind scrolling down? Not really. All I want to do is find out what you do, how much it costs and how to contact you in the shortest possible time. I think your site does this well.

I did notice an unused text box 'double click to edit'. Go to the 14 years and up paragraph. You will see it there.

All the best

Darren
                  Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X