thanks for your feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for your feedback

going to start making changes with 10.1 and thought I'd get some feedback first, thanks.

roofdepotusa.com

Re: thanks for your feedback

Good God!!!! You site froze my computer up for 10 minutes while loading your page. I hope thats not the remade site because it has serious issues. At one point I saw you were loading over 600 items (don't know what, my computer was froze and I did not see that many on the page). All I can say is you have some work ahead of you.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

please try it again, it loads fine for me?

Comment

Hi, couple of small things to adjust for Firefox & skype users. The box wants stretching out a touch that contains (305) 638-1002Fax (305) 638-1906 because the fax number has returned to a line down. What happens with the browser these day, is if you have a phone number on the page, it will get recognized & highlighted for skype phones with a country of origin flag for that number. This is slightly larger in size & needs a bit of extra space.
        In the same area you have a thin blue line from left to right of the page. This needs razing about 3-4px as its over the top of the menus.

Good luck.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks

Comment

You still have some things to work on, I used FF to look and there are some lines that don't line up like Chris mentioned.
            I couldn't figure out whether you are a supplier, contractor, weather man, or news site. You might want to make it a little clearer on the home page, and then link to another page for the other stuff. Some of your pages also didn't have a way back to your home or any other page. the tweaking starts now, and continues ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good Luck!!
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
            X