X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Weight & Areas in Shoppingcart

Hi All,

Happy New Year to everyone.

I am hoping someone can answer this for me as I canot seem to find a solution.

When clients come to pay at the end I need to be able to have a check out with the postage caluclation worked out in weight and the destination that the parcel is going to.
    I am in Australia so all our parcels go on weight, due to having a variety of items I cannot work it on the dollar value as someone could order two packets that weigh next to nothing and be paying the same as someone ordering 20kg.

I do have a check out in place but it is no good for what I need, I dont want to have to send emails with the postage added to the purchase price as I think I would lose people if they have to go back and pay, most just like to finish the transaction at checkout.

Im sure there must be a payment option in a shopping cart some where that can do this. I just need someone to tell me where to find it....PLEASE

Thanks
    Sharon
    Desaran Siberian Huskies
    Queensland, Australia
    www.desaransiberians.com

Re: Using Weight & Areas in Shoppingcart

Sharon

This is nearly impossible to answer as first we need to know what you are building with and what is managing your database or lack of one. Without knowing what the CART IS we cant tell you how to calculate real time shipping by weight. There are SEVERAL carts that will do this ...or plugins available to do this... You have to which cart you want to use and then.. the HOW To's apply to that specific cart/builder.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen

Glad you replyed to the post wanted to contact you but lost all your email addy comp had a hissy fit, you helped me with my site templete for Petline it is built in soholaunch thats still the same one, just can't seem to get this postage side to work.
      Happy to contact you privately with the weight/area postage price if you can figger out a way of setting this up.

thanks
      Sharon
      Desaran Siberian Huskies
      Queensland, Australia
      www.desaransiberians.com

Comment

kmacenterprise at aol.com

Just email me and we will go from there... I think .. you will have to add this to each product. If the product weighs 4.oz or whatever, you can add that price to the product in the advanced tab..or we can look at a real time shipping calculator.. just email me and ill try to get you fixed up one way or the other.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X