Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking to sections in a page.

I would like to create on page with about 4 different sets of information
    (contact info, directions, schedules, ets...) I would like to link to the various sections on this single page with a menu bar without it defaulting to the top of the page. I watched the tutorials but did not see this little tidbit.

Thanks in advance!
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.

Re: Linking to sections in a page.

Originally posted by Rodger
    I would like to create on page with about 4 different sets of information
    (contact info, directions, schedules, ets...) I would like to link to the various sections on this single page with a menu bar without it defaulting to the top of the page. I watched the tutorials but did not see this little tidbit.

Thanks in advance!
    Have you tried to use book marks, you set these and then link to the part you want...ie top/bottom of page etc

Maddog

www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

trying to link to bookmark

Maddog,

I am trying to link to various spots in a single page from a menu bar in my index page. On my 2nd page (lets call it "info") I have several seperate areas of text. I have created bookmarks by each and named the bookmarks.

When I go back to the buttons in the menu bar on the index page, what do I type in the properties to get them to the location on the info page I want.

Anyone can feel free to chime in. I will take any assistance I can get.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X