send us an email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send us an email

I just want to viewers to be able to send an email directly from the site so when they click on email us the email window pops up. Do I need to use the php script you talk about in the video for this function?

Thanks.
    Debbie

Re: send us an email

The actual form you can do with html, but the processing of sending the message they type in, you will have to use php to process it

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: send us an email

Originally posted by dmk1
      I just want to viewers to be able to send an email directly from the site so when they click on email us the email window pops up. Do I need to use the php script you talk about in the video for this function?

Thanks.
      Debbie
      www.brucejoronte.com
      Please read http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...out-forms.html

Create a simple form for your visitors to fill in, with email address, a text area for their message, and eventually other fields that you would like them to type in. Then use the instructions of the above thread.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X