Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash

I've purchased two flash files from istock but have no idea how to put them on my website or change the images. They both came on a zipped file and can be located by entering the following codes into the search bar.

Code: 1356077 Name: XML image slideshow

Code: 5026206 Name: image mask effect

Any help would be much appreciated.

my site: www.citylifelive.co.uk
    Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Re: Flash

There should be an XML file plus an image folder, so that the swf file can find the images it relates to the XML file, now to change the images first check the size of the images in the image folder then resize yours to the same size. next you can do one of two things .
    1/ delete the images in the image folder and upload yours. then edit the XML file so that the image names are the same.
    or
    2/ rename your images to the same as the ones already there.

In most of these shows you can add more images by copying and pasting certain parts of the code.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

But how do I upload them to the site?
      Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Comment

use your FTP manager.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X