Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

If i were to goto a professional website designer, ask him to polish up my website and fill it in with all kinds of cool features. How would i send the blueprint to him?

I tried to send my bluevoda files to my new computer and they came out corrupted, so can someone tell me how to send it to him without it getting corrupted in the transit? He may not use bluevoda to design the site, so I don't know how that will work.

I want to make a bluevoda blueprint of my site and then have a professional polish it for me and add in features that will help me to get it up to speed alot faster. So if anyone can help me on this i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

Re: Hello

All freelancers that have posted here, include their contact info (usually a contact form or an email address). Use those to get in contact with any of the freelancers you like.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X