Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Hi everyone.
    One of my affiliate is doing a form of advertising that I don't understand and can't pinpoint the source. My site is showing up on google through his affiliate link on certain keywords for example this one, "what is required to buy a tazer in texas" and some others. If you type in this keyword on google my site will be the 3 site down from the top. Could this be some form of redirect. Also under the link to my site it says this.

buy-tazer-cameras-0077.drm1207b.owndefense.shoptoday7.info/

Also he seems to have no website of his own

The shoptoday7.info in the link has me stumped. If anyone can understand this I would like to know.

David
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: Need Help

Hi,

http://shoptoday7.info/ is a bible mailer site

They may be using all kinds of tags not related to preaching to draw surfers to their site.

Websites, blogs, forum and all kinds use the same kind of ruse to obtain a higher ranking with google.

Goto Google and learn more about tag stuffing which will eventually catch up with them and their websites will be dropped.

It is beyond your control. Improve your own tags in as many innovative way as possible to address your own products and add more contents and links to your webpages and you will be okay.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: Need Help

Thanks Zuriatman I'll look into it.

Have Fun, Be Safe :
      Self Defense Products
      Hidden Cameras

Comment

Working...
      X