custom made buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom made buttons

have made a set of custom made buttons as told in the other thread but the font is really small in the preview mode i have tried changing the font size in properties but still no change. any ideas will it be alright when i publish or not maybe
    cheers scott

Re: custom made buttons

Scott
    no way of knowing unless we see them on a published link. could be your buttons are just way too small.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

sorry here is a link to the page the first set of 4 paws is with the font as big as it can be

Comment

Hmm... did you put these buttons in the buttons folder of bv? Im not sure how the other thread told you to do them..which is why you should be posting on that thread. Im not sure exactly what the issue is..other than the text kerning..which you cant alter in the navigation area.. you may have to create a custom html navigation..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yes i saved the in bv folder as told in the other thread
          i wasnt the only person with this problem some one else in the other thread also had it but there wasnt an answer given they didnt give a link i think.sorry for not posting on that thread
          cheers scott

Comment

Are you proficient in html? It wouldnt be too hard to set that up...or if you have an html editor...dreamweaver? etc?

No problem about the thread.. i just didnt know what you had or hadnt been told..so.. hard to tell you WHAT to do.

I think its the button size that throws bv off kilter.. its much taller and square as opposed to the traditional elongated styles.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

to be honest html is completely out of my league i wouldnt mind learning though any tips on where to start.
              also i have made alot of custom buttons some nearly exact the same size as the blue voda buttons but still the same problem.thats why i had to resort to the forum i had tried everything

cheers for the help scott

Comment

Working...
              X