Multiple selecion on online order form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple selecion on online order form

I created an online order form with mutiple and single selection and published a test page at http://www.lightthefireministries.or...ders_combi.php

I created the page with a multiple choice on the left and single choice on the right, to see the difference. The single choice titles on the right of this page shows up fine. The multiple choice titles show up as a list box with only one title reflecting. This is very confusing when desiring to choose more than one title. Is there any way to make the multiple choice titles reflect in the same way as the single choice, to make selection and viewing easier?

Also I have noticed that the multiple choice view is different in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Why is this?

Thanks.
    Bless you!
    Stephanus
    Light The Fire Ministries

Re: Multiple selecion on online order form

Multiple choice are Listbox type. You will need to stretch the listobox down to make more than one selections visible. You also need to add [] at the end of the name, and check the "Allow multiple selection".
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

I did add [] after name and did indicate for multiple selection. I cannot find an option to stretch the listbox. How do I do this?
      Bless you!
      Stephanus

Comment

In BV, just stretch the listbox downwards.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval,

Sorry about that one. Don't know how I missed that one.
          Bless you!
          Stephanus

Comment

Working...
          X