Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Size showing Error on Footer

Hi another question of many to come.
    Check this link out on my site, their is two problems. I hope it is okay to ask 2 questions in one.

Problems;

#1) Footer on bottom has big space. Page size is set at 900 (W) by 1000 (L), What did I not do on this. ( The images have been dragged down as far as they will go to the bottom of the page) thankyou

#2) The drop box on the left of the page overlaps the header underneath instead of overtop, how do I correct this?

Link to the samplepage:

Thankyou for all your help People.

www.similkameen-okanagonshopping.com
    Jon

"Challenge all policies and procedures regularly."

Re: Page Size showing Error on Footer

For the page length, right click on a blank area of your page, click page properties, and set your page height as you want it. As for the drop box I do not see any on this page.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: Page Size showing Error on Footer

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      For the page length, right click on a blank area of your page, click page properties, and set your page height as you want it. As for the drop box I do not see any on this page.

Whooops srry. Guess i did not explain myself properly.

I clicked on the page properties, and already made the page longer, and moved all the items where needed, and the page is still showing a space under the footer and yes I pulled all items as far down as they would go for the lenngth 1000.

Sorry not the drop boxes, the slide boxes or whatever they are called on the left of the page, their is 2 headers, and headings to each catagory. When I click on the last link on the first header to that column, it overlaps underneath the 2nd header of the column, instead of over top.

linked sample page>>>>> http://www.similkameen-okanagonshopping.com/books.html

I hoped i explained myself okay.

Jon

"Challenge all policies and procedures regularly."

Comment

Working...
      X